Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's been a good player and a great buy for us, despite the press at the time, but he doesn't really work in Pep's system without a Sane as well and he's looked unhappy in his role for a while. We've got a good price for him with a year left and, if Chelsea okay him as an out and out right winger, they may have a great deal as well.

Best of luck to him (for England)

I think he's been a good player and a great buy for us, despite the press at the time, but he doesn't really work in Pep's system without a Sane as well and he's looked unhappy in his role for a while. We've got a good price for him with a year left and, if Chelsea okay him as an out and out right winger, they may have a great deal as well.

Best of luck to him (for England)
Scored more goals than he ever did in the side when we lost Sane.

Good luck to Sterling apart from when Chelsea play us,maybe the time was right for him to move on,yes he could have signed a new contract but obviously wanted a new challenge,he’s left on good terms and without any trouble unlike when he left the red scousers for us..

I can't see how some people act like Sterling is the victim here, paid well, didn't want to stay, openly courted other clubs.

And fans that aren't sad that he's packed and on his way are the wrong 'uns here?
What an odd take, especially from this morning's postings.

I have defended him this morning but I am not devastated he has left, I just do not understand City fans pretending his 131 goals and 85 assists were nothing significant but then these very same posters think he has been mostly shit for 7 years, it is quite bizarre the stats are he is the second most productive player that Pep has ever coached, that is the biggest fact going but still you know he misses sitters, falls over a lot, is indecisive, can't pass, he runs funny as well, kinda like a T-Rex.

He was guff last season, uninterested and wanting away, didn't smile much, he was our third highest goal scorer and 7th highest assisted (could have been 6th or 8th not rechecking, wasted enough of this sunny day already)

We take the piss out of classless scouse fans, glasshouse and stones spring to mind.

Anyway, 50m in the bank for a player with one year left on his contract is a great deal.

thank you for 7 years worth of goals and assists, good luck at Chelsea.

The guy has a big set of balls & an incredibly strong mentality to keep on making those runs & not to let his head go down when he’s missed a sitter. Don’t recall him ever hiding even in his worst performances
His strength of character also showed itself when he was ludicrously hung out to dry by the media and many England fans as being the reason for the Euro 2016 mess. He rebounded from that to show his ability with City. Good luck to him, except against us, of course!

Good luck to Sterling apart from when Chelsea play us,maybe the time was right for him to move on,yes he could have signed a new contract but obviously wanted a new challenge,he’s left on good terms and without any trouble unlike when he left the red scousers for us..
He’s a lovely lad Raz, an absolute professional but as I mentioned after the Villa game you could read his body language and it wasn’t great. Got pilloried on here for mentioning that, I’ve always supported him, always will. I remember Richard Edghill who was booed by our own fans, I really hated that and met Richard at a golf driving range. We had a little chat, he was so nice and well mannered, made me even more upset how some fans treated him, thankfully doesn’t happen now.

I really hope Raz is a complete success at Chelsea, good luck to him, would love him to win the World Cup with England as well.

We will miss Raheem big time, a big part of 4 leagues, 4 league cups, and an fa cup, goals and assists galore. Understand why he’s going but will miss him hugely. Hope he’s not top of the league next time we see him. Absolute fucking bargain for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.