Rainbow laces campaign

Sorry, I many to say: it is immaterial, the point is that someone was in a position of power over children in their care and abused it.

I'm NOT saying peado's are gays or vica versa, just that the repression of homosexuality and homophobia within the game historically may have led to some of this abuse by repressed individuals.

Please quote me in future as I have only just realised you responded.

I understand your point actually but I firmly disagree with it.

You can repress a homosexual quite aggressively but you cannot make them find pre-pubescent children attractive.

Heterosexuals are banned from sex in prisons (there's no women anyway) and have lesser access to sex with their preferred gender but it doesn't turn them into paedophiles.

Please quote me in future as I have only just realised you responded.

I understand your point actually but I firmly disagree with it.

You can repress a homosexual quite aggressively but you cannot make them find pre-pubescent children attractive.

Heterosexuals are banned from sex in prisons (there's no women anyway) and have lesser access to sex with their preferred gender but it doesn't turn them into paedophiles.

I think the suggestion, translated into your comparison, suggests that a number of hetrosexual men, who do not have an outlet for their hetrosexuality in prison (and are therefor, to some extent, supressed), end up having homosexual encounters, that they would perhaps never have had, had their preference available to them. Does this mean they are now gay, or always were, or just were temporarily? Well I for one am not that concerned with labels. But translating this back to the suggestion of Helmet Cole seems to suggest that maybe these people would never have had sex with children if they had opportunities to express their sexuality freely, and only turn to children when they are supressing their sexual feelings. So perhaps they were not born 'paedophiles', but end up committing these acts when there is some block to carrying out their preferred acts, and end up carrying out other acts, possibly in moments of weakness when a possibility is infront of them.

I think the suggestion, translated into your comparison, suggests that a number of hetrosexual men, who do not have an outlet for their hetrosexuality in prison (and are therefor, to some extent, supressed), end up having homosexual encounters, that they would perhaps never have had, had their preference available to them. Does this mean they are now gay, or always were, or just were temporarily? Well I for one am not that concerned with labels. But translating this back to the suggestion of Helmet Cole seems to suggest that maybe these people would never have had sex with children if they had opportunities to express their sexuality freely, and only turn to children when they are supressing their sexual feelings. So perhaps they were not born 'paedophiles', but end up committing these acts when there is some block to carrying out their preferred acts, and end up carrying out other acts, possibly in moments of weakness when a possibility is infront of them.
Thanks - more eloquently put than I managed and hopefully less offensive! Just to throw a further spanner in the works, we have to bear in mind change in the age of consent for gay sex over the years. What may now be viewed as a matter of consent/rape, would in the past have been 'peadophillia' even if the victim were 18 or 20 depending upon when it took place.

Symptom of the times. Unless there were solid.proof, allegations or convictions its.easier to ignore or dismiss it.

Back to topic

Everyone welcome, but where do you draw the line?

Do we have straight laces for heterosexual awareness?

When's the next heterosexual march through Manchester?

Most men would rather have the company of other men. The other gender are a perplexing and mysterious box of tricks. We're just easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.