Rainbow laces campaign

I don't see why. Perhaps if the overly macho- heterosexual /homophobic culture around the game (certainly in the 70's 80's) was more open to other forms of sexual expression these things may not have happened? If you force any human to surpress a natural desire or feeling it can sometimes find its expression in other ways. These men used their power over the young boys to indulge themselves, confident that the heady mix of power /shame would keep their secret intact. Thankfully some if these lads are now speaking out, but not before lives were ruined.

Attributing Paedophilia to Homosexuality is so far wrong, Im struggling to begin telling you you're wrong, but here it goes...

A homosexual wouldn't abuse underage boys, just as a heterosexual wouldn't abuse underage girls. When one abuses underage people, regardless of gender of either party, they're a paedophile.

I'm NOT saying peado's are gays or vica versa, just that the repression of homosexuality and homophobia within the game historically may have led to some of this abuse by repressed individuals.

I'm NOT saying peado's are gays or vica versa, just that the repression of homosexuality and homophobia within the game historically may have led to some of this abuse by repressed individuals.

Why should repressed homosexuality result in paedophilia? They are separate things. It's like saying the repression African-Americans may have resulted in an increase in stamp collecting.

Gay men find paedophilia as abhorrent as anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.