Rainbow laces campaign

Going to a game of football isn't the time or the place to alert folk to social issues that maybe are more likely to appear in a pub, it's 2 hours away from all that outside shit where you can focus your time and attention on the team you love, it's an escape where for those 90 mins of football nothing else matters, i spend my week being forced fed political correctness i don't want it at shoved down my throat ( no pun intended) when i have my escape from life/missus/work/kids at a game of football at a weekend.
This isn't about political correctness?

If the club wants to support LGBT, Armistice Day, Anti-racism etc they can! City are a private company at the end of the day and as a club have always been grass roots and at the heart of Manchester (which has a big LBGT community) why the hell shouldn't they support the community?

I know mate. I'm still furious at the Stone Age thinking wankers.
Depressing. On the positive side it's been shared 130k times which I'm guessing is a lot. Glad to see some people telling the bigots to piss off as well. And this is why we don't have any openly gay footballers, because of idiots like this.

Can we have heterosexual colour laces ?

There seems too much emphasis these days on 'pink & fluffy'
I personally don't give shit what religion,colour, shape, or sexuality you are. As long as you follow football. This is shit news.

Can we have heterosexual colour laces ?

There seems too much emphasis these days on 'pink & fluffy'
I personally don't give shit what religion,colour, shape, or sexuality you are. As long as you follow football. This is shit news.

Good for you, but you only need to look at many of the comments to realise that lots of people do care which is why things such as this are needed to show the bigoted homophobes there is no pace for them in football.

Not sure how some players wearing coloured laces is shit news. Is it going to affect you in any way?

Saying there's too much emphasis in things that are "pink and fluffy" sounds like you're trying to say something but feel you probably can't.

Good for you, but you only need to look at many of the comments to realise that lots of people do care which is why things such as this are needed to show the bigoted homophobes there is no pace for them in football.

Not sure how some players wearing coloured laces is shit news. Is it going to affect you in any way?

Saying there's too much emphasis in things that are "pink and fluffy" sounds like you're trying to say something but feel you probably can't.
Rather than say no place in football I'd put it as no place in the modern world, glad I don't go on FB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.