Random Facts About City

mancity dan said:
March 13th - my dad's birthday

1999- The Goat scored a hat trick when we thrashed Burnley 6-0

Here's a great one.
1974 Swamp derby - Mike Doyle and Lou Macari refused to leave the pitch when they were both sent off after a fracas. Clive "the card" Thomas took both teams off the field of play until his instructions were obeyed.

Didn't se set some sort of record for the second division when we beat Huddersfield 10-1

I'm also sure that the crosby goal out of Dibble's hand must of been a one off :-)

bluevengence said:
In 1912, City were awarded three penalties in the same game against Newcastle United and missed the lot from the spot.....

That is the first repeat fact of this thread - fact.

;-)

The recent takeover of City is the only footballing event ever to have every supporter of every team say 'Oh shit' simultaneously

NQT said:
mancity dan said:
March 13th - my dad's birthday

1999- The Goat scored a hat trick when we thrashed Burnley 6-0

Here's a great one.
1974 Swamp derby - Mike Doyle and Lou Macari refused to leave the pitch when they were both sent off after a fracas. Clive "the card" Thomas took both teams off the field of play until his instructions were obeyed.

cheers mate

NQT said:
FORZA CITY said:
July 6th please, my birthday?

Coincidentally the birthday of former City manager Jock Thompson. Appointed City manager in the summer of 1947, finishing 7th in division one in his first season, relegated in his second.

what about july 18th , my birthday

NQT said:
FORZA CITY said:
July 6th please, my birthday?

Coincidentally the birthday of former City manager Jock Thompson. Appointed City manager in the summer of 1947, finishing 7th in division one in his first season, relegated in his second.

what about july 18th , my birthday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.