Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Cats and cat owners. Cats hate humans and throughout the entire history of human/feline cohabitation felines have never truly been domesticated, it's always simply been a symbiotic relationship due to the abundance of available food (no matter what cat owners like to tell themselves). Your "pets" serve no purpose, neither real nor imaginary. Your houses STINK of cat piss because cats are arrogant little fuckers that scent mark their territory and when they're outside they spread horrible diseases due to their filthy toiletry habits. They also kill anything other form of life that they are able to and usually leave the corpses to rot and spread further diseases. They CANNOT be trained to alter their behaviour.

That woman who threw the cat in the wheelie bin (years ago now) is a fucking hero in my eyes and yet she was castigated for her actions :(

even though I don’t like cats.

Ankle height letterboxes
Steps
The Internet
Horse riding
Nettles
Public schoolers
Flat face dogs
The Boat Race/Henley Regatta/Cowes week -anything to do with posh cunts and water basically
Deck shoes
Braces
The stock market
Posh cunts
Tories

I could be here all day ...
Flat faced dogs.
Well said that man.

Ankle height letterboxes
Steps
The Internet
Horse riding
Nettles
Public schoolers
Flat face dogs
The Boat Race/Henley Regatta/Cowes week -anything to do with posh cunts and water basically
Deck shoes
Braces
The stock market
Posh cunts
Tories

I could be here all day ...
Don't forget boxes that don't take anything bigger than a letter when an old dear has 30 catalogues a week.

And new letterboxes that are "security minded"... i.e you can mangle a letter into them but that's it. Then you lose your knuckles.

using phones for interneting when you have PC with tremendously big monitor and keypad.

Cats and cat owners. Cats hate humans and throughout the entire history of human/feline cohabitation felines have never truly been domesticated, it's always simply been a symbiotic relationship due to the abundance of available food (no matter what cat owners like to tell themselves). Your "pets" serve no purpose, neither real nor imaginary. Your houses STINK of cat piss because cats are arrogant little fuckers that scent mark their territory and when they're outside they spread horrible diseases due to their filthy toiletry habits. They also kill anything other form of life that they are able to and usually leave the corpses to rot and spread further diseases. They CANNOT be trained to alter their behaviour.

That woman who threw the cat in the wheelie bin (years ago now) is a fucking hero in my eyes and yet she was castigated for her actions :(

I have a cat and having it for two years, I found out they are absolute "don't give a flying one" aces, but the truth is you're right in everything apart from the last sentence. They just don't give a shit about anyone unless they have some interest about it.

Reactions: GPB
Facebook should be banned and should sausages.

I'd also ban mobile phones. Absolutely no need for them whatsoever and millions of gullible people have simply been suckered by capitalist marketing strategies. Their introduction and popularity has caused a huge surge in electricity usage worldwide and is a major contributor to global warming (whilst electricity is still created in the way that it is)

BRING ON THE HATRED!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.