Rangers Thread - 2021/22

We lost a big part of Rangers today with the passing of Jimmy Bell, who served the club for over 30 years. He was the kit an for most of that, but to say he was just the kitman doesnt to justice with just how highly thought of at the club.

Part of the very fabric of the club,a very sad day for the Rangers family. Fitting the last goal he ever saw was an brilliant Rangers equalizer in an old firm game.

Part of the very fabric of the club,a very sad day for the Rangers family. Fitting the last goal he ever saw was an brilliant Rangers equalizer in an old firm game.

Many fans won't know a Rangers without Jimmy Bell. 41 trophies he's been there for, a third of our total haul. The tributes from players past & present just show how much he was integral to the club. To lose him & Walter in our 150th anniversary is almost like closing a massive chapter in the club. Thankfully they were here when we won 55.

Since I am part German after all the Furstenburg I’ve drank over the years has changed my DNA, I will be getting the Oompah Oompah tunes blaring, sausages a plenty and downing Shnapps like there’s no fucking tomorrow. Or even the day after, as my recovery time to a right sesh is pitiful now that I have just turned 34ish. Or there abouts’s. the Leipzig fans were brilliant when they came to us, hopefully they will be Oompahing like fuck tonight. 3.1 to the Germans is my prediction. Rangers need to have a go and that could be their undoing. I won’t be watching it though. Just drinking and hoping.

Since I am part German after all the Furstenburg I’ve drank over the years has changed my DNA, I will be getting the Oompah Oompah tunes blaring, sausages a plenty and downing Shnapps like there’s no fucking tomorrow. Or even the day after, as my recovery time to a right sesh is pitiful now that I have just turned 34ish. Or there abouts’s. the Leipzig fans were brilliant when they came to us, hopefully they will be Oompahing like fuck tonight. 3.1 to the Germans is my prediction. Rangers need to have a go and that could be their undoing. I won’t be watching it though. Just drinking and hoping.
Hopefully the hope kills ya MP ;)

Just fire on Emmerdale or Eastenders MP, these big European knock out nights aren't for everyone! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.