Rangers Thread - 2021/22

What a game that was. Bit nerve wracking in the second half but every one of the players was magnificent and the incredible atmosphere just drove us over the line.
Seville here we come.

Looking forward to the final and thank you lot for getting rid of Leipzig.

We have been the first German Team to play a european final, when we played Real Madrid in 1960 (one of the best football matches you will ever see)..and the final back then was in Glasgow.

Fast forward more than 60 years and we play Rangers in another European final. We have come full circle it seems. ;-)

We have been the first German Team to play a european final, when we played Real Madrid in 1960 (one of the best football matches you will ever see)..and the final back then was in Glasgow.

Fast forward more than 60 years and we play Rangers in another European final. We have come full circle it seems. ;-)
Are you lot any good? You better be. My sanity depends on it.

Great result for Rangers. It’s a big achievement given the financial mess they were in a few years back and the poor quality of Scottish football overall.

Cheers sir, & congratulations on you guys making it as well. Good to see a club like Frankfurt with a proper history & a fantastic fan base make the final.

It almost seemed written in the stars a bit for us as well. Our 150th anniversary year, 50 years since Barca 72, the passing of 2 great Rangers in Walter Smith & Jimmy Bell, the final in Seville, just mental how it all adds up.

I await the new club jibe from 1 or 2 but will laugh it off like I always do.

Bittersweet for myself because this year of all years I can't get to go. I have a 12 week old baby, a wife down to maternity pay and the cost of living going through the roof I just can't afford to get over, & knowing a lot of my friends will be going hurts big time.

What a game that was. Bit nerve wracking in the second half but every one of the players was magnificent and the incredible atmosphere just drove us over the line.
Seville here we come.
Tens of thousands of Rangers and Frankfurt fans descending on Seville, what could possibly go wrong? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.