Rangers Thread - 2021/22

IM FEELIN IT!!!!

Absolutely outstanding achievement that has brought me back to a state of glee pre last nights despicable bottle job.

What a team. What an achievement.

Buzzing!!!

Since I am part German after all the Furstenburg I’ve drank over the years has changed my DNA, I will be getting the Oompah Oompah tunes blaring, sausages a plenty and downing Shnapps like there’s no fucking tomorrow. Or even the day after, as my recovery time to a right sesh is pitiful now that I have just turned 34ish. Or there abouts’s. the Leipzig fans were brilliant when they came to us, hopefully they will be Oompahing like fuck tonight. 3.1 to the Germans is my prediction. Rangers need to have a go and that could be their undoing. I won’t be watching it though. Just drinking and hoping.
You OK hun xx?

IM FEELIN IT!!!!

Absolutely outstanding achievement that has brought me back to a state of glee pre last nights despicable bottle job.

What a team. What an achievement.

Buzzing!!!
Great performance, maybe not the most technically gifted but to a man put everything into the game tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.