Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Cheers sir, & congratulations on you guys making it as well. Good to see a club like Frankfurt with a proper history & a fantastic fan base make the final.

It almost seemed written in the stars a bit for us as well. Our 150th anniversary year, 50 years since Barca 72, the passing of 2 great Rangers in Walter Smith & Jimmy Bell, the final in Seville, just mental how it all adds up.

I await the new club jibe from 1 or 2 but will laugh it off like I always do.

Bittersweet for myself because this year of all years I can't get to go. I have a 12 week old baby, a wife down to maternity pay and the cost of living going through the roof I just can't afford to get over, & knowing a lot of my friends will be going hurts big time.
That’s a shame you can’t go. I was in Seville and was lucky we all had tickets. it was an amazing experience and a beautiful place. Maybe we can get a Get Gunner to Seville fund me page. I know what your saying with a new baby, reduced cash etc, but how many times realistically are both of us going to get to a final? Have you ever considered selling a kidney?

That’s a shame you can’t go. I was in Seville and was lucky we all had tickets. it was an amazing experience and a beautiful place. Maybe we can get a Get Gunner to Seville fund me page. I know what your saying with a new baby, reduced cash etc, but how many times realistically are both of us going to get to a final? Have you ever considered selling a kidney?

I got to Manchester, and like you was lucky enough to get a ticket on the UEFA Ballot, had a great time and because I was at the game didn't see an ounce of bother. I assumed that was it in terms of Euro finals.
I know what you are saying, if it was any other year if have made it. Don't even have a credit card to put things on as I've done away with them to stabilise the finances. And the final is only actually 12 days away now. Don't even have another pay day before then lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.