Rangers Thread - 2023/24

A travesty of a mockery of two shams.

Penny dropping yet? There’s the hype and then there’s the reality. Last two games shows the gulf between the two.

when you thought it was in the bag 8 days ago….

Attachments

• 7233f77d-b687-4280-a5a4-0cd2dbf50a71.jpeg
    7233f77d-b687-4280-a5a4-0cd2dbf50a71.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
League not done by any means but that's a damaging one today. Dreadful performance. Celtic will probably drop some points somewhere before the end of season because they're a similar shade of shit, but no chance you can trust this mob in Rangers shirts to take advantage of any mistakes from them now. Tall order. From such a great position a week ago too.

League not done by any means but that's a damaging one today. Dreadful performance. Celtic will probably drop some points somewhere before the end of season because they're a similar shade of shit, but no chance you can trust this mob in Rangers shirts to take advantage of any mistakes from them now. Tall order. From such a great position a week ago too.
Dream on. You’re in good company mind. The press and the Gers fans thought it was in the bag. They are guilty of that most seasons, at least they’re consistent. We had the advantage, even if they won today. We would be confident of taking all 3 at home. It’s football, so never count your chickens. But, we have far more. They just have to deliver. And when push comes to shove in the ieague, that’s what we tend to do. County played well against us at home a while back. I knew they could score today, when Rangers went in 1 up, even though they were utter shit, I thought, it’s just one of those games they get through. Turned it over to watch a documentary about sharks, when I returned it was 3.1. Decided to not watch in case I jinxed it. Even though I know there’s no such fucking thing, buckled and turned back to see the obligatory penalty and spend the remainder of the time praying to Zeus. He came through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.