Rangers Thread - 2023/24

We have 4 away from and 2 at home

They have 3 at Home 2 away
Rangers have lost as many at home as away and conceded less away as far as I'm aware? Don't think home or away makes a difference away this stage really apart from maybe the final OF

Rangers have lost as many at home as away and conceded less away as far as I'm aware? Don't think home or away makes a difference away this stage really apart from maybe the final OF
Your stats may well be correct but I can’t see any other team taking anything of Celtic and certainly cannot see Rangers beating them. I’m so confident for the next Old Firm I’m waiting on fixtures and will be hill walking that day

Your stats may well be correct but I can’t see any other team taking anything of Celtic and certainly cannot see Rangers beating them. I’m so confident for the next Old Firm I’m waiting on fixtures and will be hill walking that day
You will not have long to wait.They should keep this game for the last but will not due to both sets of fans not to be trusted.

You will not have long to wait.They should keep this game for the last but will not due to both sets of fans not to be trusted.
It’ll be the first or second game after split

You've changed your tune No. 8, you were certain a few months ago of how the season was going to pan out.

Rangers quadruple bid has gone the same way as Liverpools

You've changed your tune No. 8, you were certain a few months ago of how the season was going to pan out.

Did I or did I not say we needed 5 point lead going into split?

Rangers were favourites as we had the , supposedly, easier fixtures in the third quarter and should have had a lead. Blew it at Home to Motherwell and first 45 in Old Firm. Now Celtic have , on paper, the easier run of games and should go on to increase their lead.

It’s one of the quirks of our league with the split that every quarter an old firm gets an easier run of games. That said. Rangers had easier first quarter but Celtic led ( Beale factor) Celtic had easier second quarter but Rangers clawed back the lead ( new manager bounce) third quarter Rangers were going well but seem to hit a wall and for me they’ve handed the initiative back to Celtic. It’s in their hands now and very much theirs to lose

I’ve said from day one. I call it as I see it whether you disagree or not I don’t much care. I’m only giving my honest opinion. It’d be a pretty boring place if we all agreed

Oh and I never thought for one minute the Quad was on. Yet again we punched well above our weight in Europe. There was absolutely no chance Rangers would have got to Dublin.

This you No. 8?
I’d be worried if you took everything I said too seriously.

It’s called ‘banter’.

Surely you can see the difference between taking the Piss posts and more serious ones?

I take it you’re ignoring the ones where I said we should have at least a five point lead? I was wrong there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.