Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Just realised Butland missed out in Southgates squad for the Euros.
He was never in real contention. He will only get near that level again if he leaves Rangers and can get back to performing at a decent level in the Premiership.

While his performances at Rangers have been decent enough over the season his performances dipped in the last 6-8 weeks. Possibly the unsettled defence didn’t help

Are your figures correct? I thought CCV cost a fair bit alone if you include loan fee and transfer fee. Anyway I get your point.

Not sure if you watch Clemente’s pressers or just the snippets. I watch them and Clemente has realised the huge task both on and off the field ahead of him. He’s consistently talked about lack of fitness, poor injury record, the players allowed to run contracts down and the lack of quality in the squad. Since ‘55’ the board have let the footballing side just drift along. They threw GvB under the bus and then brought in Beale which was a HUGE mistake. At least they’ve seen this HUGE error and brought in a manager who I’m convinced will go a long with in rectifying the problems Beale left behind

This summer will tell us a lot. From the snippets I’ve heard we are close to signing Paddy McNair another centre back Cordoba from Sofia, Jefte who we tried to get in January , a highly rated Kosovo striker and Liam Kelly.

Obviously I’d love to get Paddy McNair as he’s a huge Rangers fan and will improve our starting XI but the foreign players I know nothing about and we ll have to wait and see.

Liam Kelly is a very strange signing. I’d be shocked and disappointed if he’s coming as first choice but he left to get first team football and is captain at his club and fringes of Scotland team. Why , at 28, would you go back to where you tried so hard to move on from?
I think due to the need to rebuild he might be sold for £15-20m. I know Clement is against it, bottom line is, the bottom line. We paid £6m for CCV. Obviously Sours didn’t give him on loan for the spare pies. But, £6m bought him.

Today it is the turn of Bomber Brown in the Ranger trying to boost morale with utter bollocks. Every game, every season we get these ex “legends” popping up with, when I was in the dressing room pish.

Fucking humiliating, but hysterical at the same time.

Who wil pop up tomorrow? It’s all to play for.

Total brass neck.

Today it is the turn of Bomber Brown in the Ranger trying to boost morale with utter bollocks. Every game, every season we get these ex “legends” popping up with, when I was in the dressing room pish.

Fucking humiliating, but hysterical at the same time.

Who wil pop up tomorrow? It’s all to play for.

Total brass neck.
You seem annoyed….

It’s the media spinning it in a way to trigger the hard of thinking.

You seem annoyed….

It’s the media spinning it in a way to trigger the hard of thinking.
Just getting started. I find it embarrassing that they all spout the same shit every time they know you are shit. Fight, battle, as they know technically you are piss poor.

Just getting started. I find it embarrassing that they all spout the same shit every time they know you are shit. Fight, battle, as they know technically you are piss poor.
Ffs you’d think we were going up against 1970 Brazil the way you are going on. : )))))

Four games this season and two we’ve played a large part with 10 men and there has been three single goal victories and a draw we should have won.

I mean settle down a bit lol they've been down to 10 men twice against you this season and you've only won by the odd goal in any of the OFs up to now. The cup final is between 2 poor sides you're just a bit less poor than Rangers. Seen plenty of the both of you this season.

First signing in as Rangers seal the Jefte deal.

20 year old on 4 year deal. Competition for Ridvan

Hopefully The Rangers win it today. Imagine being the only club in 120 years to loose to Hibs in the Big Cup. And after all their players died in the aftermath. I’ll be wearing my grandads sash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.