Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Hopefully The Rangers win it today. Imagine being the only club in 120 years to loose to Hibs in the Big Cup. And after all their players died in the aftermath. I’ll be wearing my grandads sash.
Can’t say I agree with your hopes but watch yourself with that Sash as we beat them. Don’t want to read about an accidental strangulation. :)

Passing by Ibrox last night I thought I’d take a pic of the new statue.

Attachments

• IMG_3108.jpeg
    IMG_3108.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
He shall not be moved. :) I am the person!

Attachments

• 58ef9b98-bfdc-4037-a2e2-331a4acddfba.jpeg
    58ef9b98-bfdc-4037-a2e2-331a4acddfba.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 9

Discuss
Liked the look of Cortes in the short time he was on the pitch. One of the few to show a bit of bravery on the ball and be a proper threat. Good deal to have him on loan again albeit with the obligation to buy.

Good signing. Good deal as well considering the injury issue he also had.

Liked the look of Cortes in the short time he was on the pitch. One of the few to show a bit of bravery on the ball and be a proper threat. Good deal to have him on loan again albeit with the obligation to buy.

Good signing. Good deal as well considering the injury issue he also had.
I was more concerned with the views of a high risk strategy of stacking up debt. He had four outings. I’m terrified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.