Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I didn’t not think I actually said that, but even if I did, it should have been, as you are a farce of a team. I knew that, said that, preseason. We had that game at Killie were we were absolute shite. Where Rogers tactics were causing the flow of our play to be done sturbed and we paid the price.

Think of it this way. You don’t win it and someone else does, they will have won only one less trophy than you over the last ten years.

There’s sunshine in that too.

But, you lot won’t be worried, you have that Co efficient to glory in. But, there’s a big green and white fly in that ointment, just as we are about to overtake you on trophy’s won, and leagues, even post death capute, we might just improve in Europe too. Even if we don’t, we still rule the roost here and that’s better than any fucking Co efficient bollocks. And you know it. Or should.
All wind and pish. IF Rangers get this appointment correct , and it’s looking good, it will be a very tight season.

Celtic ,post Ange , are a shadow the average team you were under him. Your European results back this up. Only the Unholy trinity of Collum, Clancy and Robertson have you ahead

All wind and pish. IF Rangers get this appointment correct , and it’s looking good, it will be a very tight season.

Celtic ,post Ange , are a shadow the average team you were under him. Your European results back this up. Only the Unholy trinity of Collum, Clancy and Robertson have you ahead
Playing great today though. But apart from that do you mean?

Wind snd Pish jibe to me from a Rangers fan? The fucking irony level will poison us all. Jesus will be coming before you cunts do. And he doesn’t exist. Still odds on.

Is it Messi as player manager then.lol.

Another honest mistake goes the way of the stinkies, European refs needed asap
D811C0D0-5EFB-45D3-A52E-1006ED81047C.jpeg

Looking as if it’s going to be Clement. I’m happy with that and looking forward to actually having a proper football manager at the club after a year of that charlatan!

Looking as if it’s going to be Clement. I’m happy with that and looking forward to actually having a proper football manager at the club after a year of that charlatan!
You just never know how he will do in the mad mad world of the SPL. He looks good on paper but then so did Paul Le Guen.

You just never know how he will do in the mad mad world of the SPL. He looks good on paper but then so did Paul Le Guen.
I was thinking exactly the same thing. It was a huge coup when Rangers got PLG and he was a disaster who completely underestimated the job/ challenge/ SPL and signed second rate players.

Did you watch the highlights?
Was pretty simply explained that because a Kilmarnock defender played the ball in that still above, that that’s why the goal was allowed to stand.

Try again….
Still offside when played in before it hit the Kilmarnock player by the letter of the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.