Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Clement would be first choice

Muscat I know wants the job and has connection to club and I’d be happy enough with him

No to Lampard , Eustace and McInnes

Every appointment carries risk. As someone mentioned earlier we were all over the moon with PLG and that was a disaster from start to finish!
We kinda knew Beale would be a disaster. But generally you’re right.

We kinda knew Beale would be a disaster. But generally you’re right.
There are many , the vast majority, on FF delighted at Beale. There was actually a thread asking ‘Is this the best transfer window ever’! Honestly you wonder if any have ever watched a game of football never mind play the game!

There are very few ex Celts I dislike more than Beale. It got so bad even his pressers used to set me off on another rant. Thank God he’s gone!!

There are many , the vast majority, on FF delighted at Beale. There was actually a thread asking ‘Is this the best transfer window ever’! Honestly you wonder if any have ever watched a game of football never mind play the game!

There are very few ex Celts I dislike more than Beale. It got so bad even his pressers used to set me off on another rant. Thank God he’s gone!!
I never noticed you had an issue with him. You kept that quiet. :)

I never noticed you had an issue with him. You kept that quiet. :)
Awwwwwww fuck!!!! I’m away for another wee break and the Mrs asked ‘why do you look so angry’ before I could say anything she said ‘It better not be fucking Michael Beale!!!’

I think she knows me too well at times lol

Awwwwwww fuck!!!! I’m away for another wee break and the Mrs asked ‘why do you look so angry’ before I could say anything she said ‘It better not be fucking Michael Beale!!!’

I think she knows me too well at times lol
Our women would get on like a hour on fire talking about the nutcases they live with.

Hey; whatever deep fries your Mars bar. We don't judge on here.

Weirdo.
That’s what I love about it. No judgement at all ever. Never a contradictory word and everybody sends everybody else a birthday card and sometimes a wee pressie. It’s like a hippy commune, without the annoying white cunts with dredds. Or crystals. Chakras and topknots can fuck off too. But apart from that, peace and love man. Peace and love.

That’s what I love about it. No judgement at all ever. Never a contradictory word and everybody sends everybody else a birthday card and sometimes a wee pressie. It’s like a hippy commune, without the annoying white cunts with dredds. Or crystals. Chakras and topknots can fuck off too. But apart from that, peace and love man. Peace and love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.