Rangers thread 2024/25

Not quite, but probably averaged 45+ City games per season ever since.

Saw a few Rangers games when Souness was in charge, including his first game for the club, (on the same day that Swales and the City directors boycotted Luton)
The battle of Easter Road?

I was there that day. If I remember correctly we got gubbed 3-1 and Souness sent off

Was that the one in off the post with Leighton arguing it hadn’t crossed the line?

Always remember the look on Leighton face lol
Spot on mate, but funnily enough I don't think I ever saw the goal again until this morning on You Tube, which obviously didn't exist in 1986.

After the game we downed a few pints before catching the late National Express Coach to Manchester.

The following Saturday I was at Maine Road for the 2-1 defeat v Leicester, so probably wouldn't have had the time to watch Football Focus or Saint and Greavsie, (which in those days provided the only opportunity to see the goals from the previous weekend)

I'd completely forgotten that Ferguson was still at Aberdeen, or even the strength of both line-ups.

We also saw the 3-1 victory at St Mirren (McCoist Hat Trick, a few weeks later, and then the 3-1 defeat at Parkhead.

Thus far, my only visit to Hampden Park was the Scottish League Cup Final Penalty Shootout victory over Aberdeen in 87-88.

Hopefully, next week will be my second visit

Spot on mate, but funnily enough I don't think I ever saw the goal again until this morning on You Tube, which obviously didn't exist in 1986.

After the game we downed a few pints before catching the late National Express Coach to Manchester.

The following Saturday I was at Maine Road for the 2-1 defeat v Leicester, so probably wouldn't have had the time to watch Football Focus or Saint and Greavsie, (which in those days provided the only opportunity to see the goals from the previous weekend)

I'd completely forgotten that Ferguson was still at Aberdeen, or even the strength of both line-ups.

We also saw the 3-1 victory at St Mirren (McCoist Hat Trick, a few weeks later, and then the 3-1 defeat at Parkhead.

Thus far, my only visit to Hampden Park was the Scottish League Cup Final Penalty Shootout victory over Aberdeen in 87-88.

Hopefully, next week will be my second visit
You’ll get a ticket no problem. I’m not going myself and could get you a ticket through my season ticket but honestly only use that as a last resort as they are now using QR codes and god knows how that works when sending screenshots. I’m not looking forward to Saturday with this ticketing system.

How soon before Rangers return to Ibrox? It’s an achievable ambition to get there for a match but Hampden just doesn’t have the same appeal.

Ideally I’ll be up there when it’s not too dark and cold.

The battle of Easter Road?

I was there that day. If I remember correctly we got gubbed 3-1 and Souness sent off

2 1 mate got sent off for a tackle on ex Celtic player cant remember his name though , will they sell out against Kiev do you think ?

How soon before Rangers return to Ibrox? It’s an achievable ambition to get there for a match but Hampden just doesn’t have the same appeal.

Ideally I’ll be up there when it’s not too dark and cold.

I go up usually a few times a season, apart from last season I went once and struggled to get a ticket (thankfully a mate gave me his ticket)

I'd of said Hampden be easier for getting a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.