Rangers thread 2024/25

Absolutely!!!!!

I just can’t see it as we are rebuilding a complete team. I hope we are in a better place at end of this window. A couple of pre contracts signed in winter window and by the end of next close season window in a place to realistically challenge for the league.

Clemente’s biggest problem is the self entitled fuckwits in the Rangers support who believe they have a god given right to win! Will they give him time? Heavy defeat in this tie and a heavy defeat against Celtic and we’ll need the board to hold strong against the pressure from our own ‘support’. Continually changing management and the clubs long term vision is not the answer!
Mate the number of people who have said Clement will be on borrowed time if he/we lose the next OF, no manager survives no wins in their first 5 OFs etc is mind boggling. Complete failure to grasp the bigger picture.
Like you I would like to think the squad will be in a much better place by the end of the next summer window to have us fans with a more justified expectation or mounting a stronger challenge for the title. This season will most likely be a pain in the arse, made worse by the fans who still think they're watching Rangers from the 90s/00s.
I would have expected a nip and tuck tie against Partizan tbh and Kyiv have just absolutely wiped the floor with them over 2 legs, which leaves me a little fearful for us after our pre season and wholly unconvincing performance at the weekend.

Come on; you're not unique in that respect. Every club has that type of fans. Come onto our match thread any weekend. If you haven't been on them before, it'll be an eye opening experience for you!

;-)
‘Haaland is a waste of space’ was my favourite Matchday quote. : )))

Of course Rangers support are not unique but they , and Celtic, are among the most self entitled fuckwits in football!

You said that!
No ffs lol

I didn’t say that. I read it on a City matchday thread!! You’re quite right there are some absolute belters on there and I’ve missed it

I’m tempted but I just can’t do it!

I always back Celtic as soon as they go a goal down. I hope they lose but winning that money occasionally softens the blow

I get it mate .

My mate always does the same with them lot from just outside Manchester won him a few quid last season unfortunlatly

Not sure which is funnier. The VAR team getting blootered and arrested for stealing a street sign or that Rangers line up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.