Rangers thread 2024/25

I was thinking this could be seen as bravado over financial probity. If you get handed your arse in the CL by the Ukrainians, which looks possible, then get beaten by us, his position may be untenable and then you would have another three years to pay him off.

Why didn’t they wait? If the support want him out, your board have cost you needless additional payoff. Didn’t he have a couple of years left?
The optimist in me hopes that we actually have a long term plan in place and the board and manager share a vision.

Will the support be happy to endure short term pain for long term rebuilding and hopefully future success?

The Rangers support , to their shame, chased out GvB months after he took us within a penalty kick of European success. They are not known for patience.

Personally I have faith in Clement and hope the board are stronger than they have been and stick by him

What's caused the delays to the construction work at Ibrox? Apparently, they're looking at the middle of next month to return to their home.
Waiting for steel to arrive from far east.

I blame Thatcher!!

Dessers to be offside at least once 8/13

I expect that money in my account by 12-35 pm

Brushed on the side of the head, goes down clutching his face. The stereotypical modern footballer. Every club has at least one.
Think you’re being harsh there. Hearts player leads with arm and clearly catches Dessers

You and I have no idea how painful or not it was.

Open game with Hearts creating the best chance so far

Think you’re being harsh there. Hearts player leads with arm and clearly catches Dessers

You and I have no idea how painful or not it was.

Open game with Hearts creating the best chance so far
Never said he wasn't caught. But he wasn't caught on his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.