Rangers thread 2024/25

It certainly was. Neither team deserved to lose. Both teams had their chances but both Keepers were excellent.

For Rangers I thought Barron looked decent. Dessers just did Dessers stuff!!

For Hearts the new signing Taylor looked excellent. Zander Clark has always been a great shot stopper. Vargas flattered to deceive and another day Shankland takes one of those chances

0-0

Referee did well right up until he booked the Jambo in the 94th minute for the most innocuous challenge. Very harsh but got all big decisions correct
Boys a player. Just reinforces how woeful our recruitment teams are. Ours signed Bernaby and a long, long line of utter duds at FB. Hearts bring in a boy who could start for us. How much did they pay for him? Bet it was washers.

Boys a player. Just reinforces how woeful our recruitment teams are. Ours signed Bernaby and a long, long line of utter duds at FB. Hearts bring in a boy who could start for us. How much did they pay for him? Bet it was washers.
On loan I believe

Not sure if they have option to buy

In Poland this evening, playing Dynamo Kyiv in the first leg of the CL 3rd qualifying round.
Winners play Salzburg or Twente in final qualifier

For Scottish clubs European football is our one big chance to boost finances. If this was at Ibrox and CCCS was in operation Rangers would be guaranteed a crowd of at least 45,000+ . CCCS has been put on hold while we play at Hampden and if Kiev are comfortably ahead the crowd could be 20-25000! Huge difference in finance there alone

I’m actually fearing a real drubbing here which will pile on more pressure (unfairly) on the manager.

6/5 Kiev at ‘Home’ is an absolute gift from the bookies.

Obviously I hope I’m wrong but we know that very rarely happens : ))))

Winners play Salzburg or Twente in final qualifier

For Scottish clubs European football is our one big chance to boost finances. If this was at Ibrox and CCCS was in operation Rangers would be guaranteed a crowd of at least 45,000+ . CCCS has been put on hold while we play at Hampden and if Kiev are comfortably ahead the crowd could be 20-25000! Huge difference in finance there alone

I’m actually fearing a real drubbing here which will pile on more pressure (unfairly) on the manager.

6/5 Kiev at ‘Home’ is an absolute gift from the bookies.

Obviously I hope I’m wrong but we know that very rarely happens : ))))
You'd be delighted with a draw or a 1 goal defeat, I presume. Keep the second leg alive.

Cant believe Kiev are 6/5 probably gonna do that and also them -1 .

The only hope I have is that the bookies are rarely wrong and I do my dough .

You'd be delighted with a draw or a 1 goal defeat, I presume. Keep the second leg alive.
Absolutely!!!!!

I just can’t see it as we are rebuilding a complete team. I hope we are in a better place at end of this window. A couple of pre contracts signed in winter window and by the end of next close season window in a place to realistically challenge for the league.

Clemente’s biggest problem is the self entitled fuckwits in the Rangers support who believe they have a god given right to win! Will they give him time? Heavy defeat in this tie and a heavy defeat against Celtic and we’ll need the board to hold strong against the pressure from our own ‘support’. Continually changing management and the clubs long term vision is not the answer!

Cant believe Kiev are 6/5 probably gonna do that and also them -1 .

The only hope I have is that the bookies are rarely wrong and I do my dough .
I’m tempted but I just can’t do it!

I always back Celtic as soon as they go a goal down. I hope they lose but winning that money occasionally softens the blow

.... Clemente’s biggest problem is the self entitled fuckwits in the Rangers support who believe they have a god given right to win!
Come on; you're not unique in that respect. Every club has that type of fans. Come onto our match thread any weekend. If you haven't been on them before, it'll be an eye opening experience for you!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.