Rangers thread 2024/25

Hearts look decent. Just wondering whether they'll rue not taking at least one of those half chances. You can see Rangers getting a goal at some stage.
Or Rangers May Rue Dessers two gilt edge chances or Clark’s save from Barron.

Decent first half for the neutral maybe but from Rangers point of view we are vulnerable down our right hand side.

Cammy Devlin getting the first part of my bet builder up. lol

Big shout for Jambos penalty when ball hit Barrons arm. For me no penalty and lets hope that’s the same call for everyone this season. Definitely seen them given in the past but I’m sure everyone agrees those decisions were very harsh on defenders

This match needs a goal.
Had everything but..

And here’s the “penalty’

Ffs anyone claiming that’s a penalty needs to find another sport as footballs not for them

Attachments

• IMG_3776.png
    IMG_3776.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
Advantage Celtic before they've even kicked a ball. Ohwhatashame...

Quite entertaining for a 0-0.
It certainly was. Neither team deserved to lose. Both teams had their chances but both Keepers were excellent.

For Rangers I thought Barron looked decent. Dessers just did Dessers stuff!!

For Hearts the new signing Taylor looked excellent. Zander Clark has always been a great shot stopper. Vargas flattered to deceive and another day Shankland takes one of those chances

0-0

Referee did well right up until he booked the Jambo in the 94th minute for the most innocuous challenge. Very harsh but got all big decisions correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.