Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

First time hearing him speak after the match yesterday, came across as a decent bloke.
Going to bleach my mouth out now!

came across as a Glazer yes man though - determined not to rock the boat - probably got his eye on a cushy move upstairs at the swamp because some of the stuff he said about them not folding and keeping on trying bear no relation what happened out on our pitch

Each and every manager that goes there should be nicknamed "Payday",with a number after it....Payday-1....Payday-2,and so on.....see how far we get.
The big Payday can be the only reason they go there.
Who would be looking in now thinking "yeah,I'll take that job when Ralph goes".......it's a fuckin mess.
There's a long line of managers who think they could do that job, and all of them would want to be the manager who restored their fortunes. I hope, after hearing the Class of (2 mentioned on 606 last night, that the next one will be the Class of 57 - 2057

First time hearing him speak after the match yesterday, came across as a decent bloke.
Going to bleach my mouth out now!
I thought he came across as someone who realised what the situation was about. Imagine the same interview from Klippity. Ralfie's too decent a guy to last at The Swamp. Ollie was a decent guy, dyed in the Rag wool, but still a decent human being compared to some of the canutes they've had. And after the interview Sutton lambasted him and suggested that what he said was tantamount to caving in before kick-off. I thought what he said was cemented in practical reality. But the Rags have always had some difficulty in seeing reality, the way the rest of the world sees it.

A much sought after Managerial genius who doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Yet again the 857 billion have been promised the moon and the stars but ended up with just another over-hyped and very ordinary sack of shit. Keep it up Ralf...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.