Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Brilliant appointment, has no respect from any of the players or hangers on and is an abject failure but, nevermind he's only a temp and will be moved upstairs sooner rather than later.....what could possibly go wrong with that?

The ghost of UMS & eddy2planks continue to be their fifth column.

I only found out during the post-match analysis yesterday he came on a contract to move upstairs next season?

That makes this whole situation even more baffling for me, who is making these sorts of decisions?

I can't see how he can move into a director of football role with any sort of credibility and authority now, after how it's panned out for him as manager this season?

Long may this mess continue

Brilliant that Neville tells us that WiR is a grass, basically saying he is there only to tell the board how the players are behaving.

United, demotivating players since 2021.

I take back my stereotypical views of German efficiency and solid organisation skills. That was more like the portrayals of the enemy on Dad's Army. How refreshing is the Theatre of Dreams andtheir recruitment policy. Next stop: Clayton Blackmore?
They certainly didn’t like it up em on Sunday…!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.