Rant And Rave:

If you have anything to get off your chest or simply lavish some praise then please do chudder away.

I am absolutely sick to my back teeth of the injustice in our Kingdom and am rapidly skewing more left of centre by the day.Why do the Scots groan of injustice when that porridge is being served and the Welsh bleat incessantly whilst appearing to get more assistance than the poor English.It's like a sic episode of Oliver Twist and I for one am getting pretty hacked off with it.

Bus passes ! Why do they continue to get them at 60 if we are part of a united kingdom and now we don't get to get one until we retire ? I totally was banking on this to see more of what our beautiful North West had to offer.

Prescriptions Wales and Scotland and N.Ireland don't pay but us daft bell sniffs have to and it is not right in any sense of the word.To say I am incensed is an understatement

Free uni up north ? Indeed .....And many other smaller nuances like taxation but is this simply a case of our other three compatriots budgeting better and spending in a more socially aware manner than the English or are we just the poor sic man of our Union.

On a personal level I am not really arsed about them uni fees and prescriptions but I really wanted that bus pass and now the thieving scallywags of Westminster have gone and done us over to save the fiscal purse ...Oh oh and its OK is it to cut poor old folks transport just to save a sheckle or two and then sit on your fat arses drinking subsidized beer in Westminster because I know you all do do this as it was just on Question Time ...Your all on top top money and you think you should have subsisted alcohol yet us frail old workhorses now have to walk everywhere.You should not shit or poo on the people that made this kingdom great by the sweat of their brows.The time for honouring yourself may soon be at an end because I can just as easy pop a x in the labour box and then you will see.

That's all I want to say except that this is not a rant about our mates north of the border or our shepherd chums way out west but all about the hypocrisy of the situation.We were so looking forward to entering into condversational pleasantries with our pensioner pals at a bus stop near you for a ghost bus that will now be no longer be sailing on past.They want fooking hanging the lot of em !

You get free prescriptions now and you never went to uni, so wtf?
Bus pass? There are no fucking busses where you live do what’s the issue?

You get free prescriptions now and you never went to uni, so wtf?
Bus pass? There are no fucking busses where you live do what’s the issue?

No Mr Flower no free scripts and that is why I am incensed.In Scotland no one has to pay for prescriptions but here we have to all wait until we are sixty.And although we have no buses up here to speak of they did have a few running and then the members of parliament had the audacity to cut the link from East Lancashire to West Yorkshire for fiscal reasons and people in East Lancashire and Rozzendorf had to travel via Little Burnley and then down into Todmorden and imho you could have flown to Benidorm more quickly..I just want Justice and a sense of fair play and if the buses had continued to operate we could have traveled to Tod for free because every other Monday at the polished nob they do a tribute act to the Rat Pack ..The one next door to the White Hart http://thepolishedknob.co.uk/

Anyway I am now a supporter of the Labour Party until those fat lazy born with a silver spoon in there mouth idle wastrels down at Westminster put them substisized pints down and do what we the electorate pay then to do and run this country back to the greatness it once was and also give us back the bus pass at sixty that they have stolen from us.Stealing from the poor and creating food banks is one thing but OMG robbing our old people of transportation that had the propensity to get them outside of their cramped community shelters to breath air and smile again is utterly heartless and sic.

And frankly damn I couldn't give a dear about Brexit or Backstoppers or the Austerity Bandwagon but I do want that Bus Pass back and the reason I want the Bus Pass back is because the Welsh have got it and the Scots have got it and our pals across the pond have got it..I will not be treated like some second class citizen in our own United Kingdom.Shame eternal shame on them all.I am going to write to Jeremy and put to him my concerns and just see if I don't.

He will listen because Mrs May at the moment is living in another world !

For The Many Not The Few !

cFZOn8b.jpg

Last edited:
No Mr Flower no free scripts and that is why I am incensed.In Scotland no one has to pay for prescriptions but here we have to all wait until we are sixty.And although we have no buses up here to speak of they did have a few running and then the members of parliament had the audacity to cut the link from East Lancashire to West Yorkshire for fiscal reasons and people in East Lancashire and Rozzendorf had to travel via Little Burnley and then down into Todmorden and imho you could have flown to Benidorm more quickly..I just want Justice and a sense of fair play and if the buses had continued to operate we could have traveled to Tod for free because every other Monday at the polished nob they do a tribute act to the Rat Pack ..The one next door to the White Hart http://thepolishedknob.co.uk/

Anyway I am now a supporter of the Labour Party until those fat lazy born with a silver spoon in there mouth idle wastrels down at Westminster put them substisized pints down and do what we the electorate pay then to do and run this country back to the greatness it once was and also give us back the bus pass at sixty that they have stolen from us.Stealing from the poor and creating food banks is one thing but OMG robbing our old people of transportation that had the propensity to get them outside of their cramped community shelters to breath air and smile again is utterly heartless and sic.

And frankly damn I couldn't give a dear about Brexit or Backstoppers or the Austerity Bandwagon but I do want that Bus Pass back and the reason I want the Bus Pass back is because the Welsh have got it and the Scots have got it and our pals across the pond have got it..I will not be treated like some second class citizen in our own United Kingdom.Shame eternal shame on them all.I am going to write to Jeremy and put to him my concerns and just see if I don't.

cFZOn8b.jpg

Crom, tell it how it is Big guy!!!!!!, you da man!

The BBC website and its content is nothing more than a comic it has no relevance to the UK, most of the stories are about things the average person isn't interested in it's all a minority interest agenda. From period poverty to can you pass the UK citizen test with a bit of being openly gay has held a south African footballer back in his career.

Cunts who stand at the front of the bus when there are seats and block the way off.
BT phone boxes that are falling to bits not being removed around my way as all they are used for it to shelter the local drug dealers in the rain.
Clingfilm boxes and there jagged edges really get on my tits.

cFZOn8b.jpg

I'd swap free prescriptions for staying in the EU. Just saying like.

I can confirm that free buses are available just now in Scotland after the wonderfully young age of 60 and that our (Edinburgh) bus services are award winning. Shit, I can jump on a bus after my morning coffee and be in Oban by lunch! They are heavenly vehicles with never a wiff of alcohol or illegal substances thereon. No loonies are allowed and tests may be carried out before embarkation. Anyway, I thought you always took a Taxi?

Good luck with Jeremy though lad. The country is burning and suddenly all he seems interested in is buses.
What you might want to consider in England is an English parliament, or even better, regional parliaments that actually care about the areas they are located in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.