Rant And Rave:

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Two Gun Bob, 9 Feb 2019.

1. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

Reality television. It couldn't be any further from reality.

flook likes this.
  2. snorky

snorky

Great big fat fuckers wobbling along the aisles in Tescos.
    Blobby cunts get in the way. They stink.They wear grubby jogging bottoms that are too short. They are always out breath and then after buying half a ton of biscuits and crap the fat sacks of shit trundle to the fag counter.
    The useless mounds of flesh then cram themselves into their mobility scooters and pile down to Wetherspoons.
    Thank you.

Saddleworth2 and 1961_vintage like this.
  3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

It would have been nice if we could have voted in England in your referendum...it would have had an effect on us as well and we should have had a say & Sturgeon would have the result she wanted.

4. urban genie

urban genie

Not a fan then?

I agree with supermarket twats, but the ones that stop for a chat with someone from 2 doors down parking their trolley pallarel and blocking the aisle.

Also people who go to the gym before work, why? When I am trudging through town at arf 5 in the morning there is always some knob in the window of a ballatynes sweating to death, with suit hung up in the corner, weirdos.
    In fact any twat who chooses to exercise at the window part in a gym, you exercise, so what? No one wants to see you do it.

Also dicks that come to a till then search for their money, be prepared you useless wasters, you know what it costs have the money/your card ready.

Last edited: 10 Feb 2019
  5. Stuuuuuu

Stuuuuuu

Is this an attempt at a Clarkie or something? If so, you've reeled me in.

Not only is his legend status absolutely warranted, he is arguably the single greatest legend of them all. He has produced more five-star albums than anyone else: Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Diamond Dogs, Young Americans, Low, Stationtostation, Heroes, Heathen, Blackstar...

Now stop being such a sausage.

TueartsOHK and squirtyflower like this.
  6. snorky

snorky

You are "hip"

7. bluealf

bluealf

Corrected

8. bluealf

bluealf

9. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

it was a serious point. Scotland and Wales have a parliament. Who the hell bats for the English? who makes sure that investment is spread throughout the country and not centralised in London? I suspect that you will get your wish within the next three years, Scotland will be independent and England will be able to succeed or fail by itself.

10. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

Mancunian in Connacht/let Kevin de Bruyne talk
    "Thoughts and Prayers"

THOUGHTS and PRAYERS

We are reaching a critical mass, where these two words are going to start being included on birthday cards, house hold bills, etc. Ridiculously insincere and its what you say when you lack any fucking imagination

prestonibbo_mcfc likes this.