Raoul Moat

Pigeonho said:
gaz76 said:
Better than corrie this, am thinking he'll just give himself up
Nah, he's not come this far to hand himself in. All this negotiating, thats bollox. What is ther to negotiate?! He'll do himself in. If this was the States he'd be dead by now. Bullet. Police. His head. Fuss over and then the community can get back to normal.
God knows what they going to put on the news after this one.

gaz76 said:
Pigeonho said:
Nah, he's not come this far to hand himself in. All this negotiating, thats bollox. What is ther to negotiate?! He'll do himself in. If this was the States he'd be dead by now. Bullet. Police. His head. Fuss over and then the community can get back to normal.
God knows what they going to put on the news after this one.
The sceptical side of me, (shows how old and sad i'm getting), actually thought this as a whole made up story with actors, just to take the focus away from the government and how they've fucked some people up the arse. I'm going to have a major word with myself about that.

gaz76 said:
mackenzie said:
Christ, that woman's mother must be terrified.
Nah you know what women are like mac, always making a drama of things

It;s the fact that he broke into her house and she had the same name as his ex that would be scaring me if I was her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.