Raoul Moat

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Whats the latest with this guy?
Still on the run mate. They found a tent he was in just yards from the village they locked down yesterday. They're saying he may now be in the dense woodland surrounding the area, where there are also disowned, age old cottages which the army use for Ops training etc. Imagine whats going through his head at night? Fucking head-the-ball this guy.

Does he have a milatary back ground? Or he just hiding in the woods because he has nowhere else to go?

From what i can gather he has no intention of 'coming quietly' 'or coming at all for that matter, i think he'll wait for the police to find him and then try and take out as many as he can

I reckon he will be taken into custody alive as he would have calmed down by now and by writing all these letters its a form of therapy for the geezer. He also knows that he will be sentenced to life but will be out in 8 years.

Also with his girlfriend admitting that the "policeman boyfriend" was bullshit he may reconsider who his actual enemies are. If i was a Karate instructor in Newcastle I'd be keeping my head down.

Citytillidie69 said:
I reckon he will be taken into custody alive as he would have calmed down by now and by writing all these letters its a form of therapy for the geezer. He also knows that he will be sentenced to life but will be out in 8 years.

Also with his girlfriend admitting that the "policeman boyfriend" was bullshit he may reconsider who his actual enemies are. If i was a Karate instructor in Newcastle I'd be keeping my head down.
Can't see it mate, I think this is a serious case of suicide-by-cop.

WTF? 20 armoured jeeps from northern ireland? For one geezer with a gun? Our coppers are shitbags nowadays, when i was a laaaaaaaaaaad, our neighbourhood dibble were so hard, they'd have taken him down, with their truncheons.

Did anyone ever listen to the police on their radios at home before they got all digital and techy?

glen quagmire said:
WTF? 20 armoured jeeps from northern ireland? For one geezer with a gun? Our coppers are shitbags nowadays, when i was a laaaaaaaaaaad, our neighbourhood dibble were so hard, they'd have taken him down, with their truncheons.

Did anyone ever listen to the police on their radios at home before they got all digital and techy?
Its more because of the terrain he's fucked off in. They were saying earlier itss hard to comprehend how big it is if you don't know the area. I don't think we're talking about a guy hiding in Boggart Hole Clough here, the area sounds massive and hard to access.

glen quagmire said:

yeah, tham scanners were early warning systems on my estate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.