Raoul Moat

He is just a human like all of us who has got annoyed with the world maybe has a few mental issues, but at the end of the day 150 years ago, no one would have even noticed a pattern.

I have no opinion about it at all, the police kill people by accident, this guy wants some revenge. Most entertaining thing the norths had in years.

He has come out and said he will only kill police officers, that way the public can go about their business without threat.

if they knew he was in a certain area of woodland camping etc, why didnt do a fly over in the police chopper with the infra red on over the area after imposing a curfew for all residents for 1 night. or is that too simple

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
He is just a human like all of us who has got annoyed with the world maybe has a few mental issues, but at the end of the day 150 years ago, no one would have even noticed a pattern.

I have no opinion about it at all, the police kill people by accident, this guy wants some revenge. Most entertaining thing the norths had in years.

He has come out and said he will only kill police officers, that way the public can go about their business without threat.

Yes, because innocents never get caught up in the middle of things, do they?
The guy needs taking out asap.

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

I have a feeling that honesty isn't his strong point and this is just a 'robin hood' type message so that no-one would grass him up if they knew where he was

levey said:
if they knew he was in a certain area of woodland camping etc, why didnt do a fly over in the police chopper with the infra red on over the area after imposing a curfew for all residents for 1 night. or is that too simple

The weather downed the heli last night apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.