Raoul Moat

Pigeonho said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
theres a picture of that guy with the tazer, surely they could just taze him then rush in with the shields and restrain him?
im not exactly trained in how to deal with these situations but surely they could do something other than talk to him all night?
Just guessing, but if he has his hand on a trigger which is attached to a shot gun pointed at his head, a shot of electricity would involuntarily make him shoot himself?
probably it would, all your muscles tense up, and to mackenzie, they said before 10-20m range, not sure how far away they are from him

Pigeonho said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
theres a picture of that guy with the tazer, surely they could just taze him then rush in with the shields and restrain him?
im not exactly trained in how to deal with these situations but surely they could do something other than talk to him all night?
Just guessing, but if he has his hand on a trigger which is attached to a shot gun pointed at his head, a shot of electricity would involuntarily make him shoot himself?

Stop being serious, this has been the best 4 hours of my life!!! Good point though!!!

corky1970 said:
Lunar Blue said:
cheers mate.you saved my life and brought me back with a bump, i will forever be in your debt

miserable git

Fuck me! What have I done for all this shit!!!???
sorry bud !!
you posted something entirely sensible whilst everyone including me was in a laughing frenzy, it came across as a bit anal.
so if i caused offence im sorry !!

Ah! Got you now. Yes there are some very funny things here, not least Gazza. What is he all about???? I thought that he was either still sectioned or in rehab, but clearly not. Obviously the authorities in the north east are quite happy for complete fuckwits walking the streets.

but this is piss funny, i was going to have a wank at babe station, but this has given my cock the night off ![/quote]

JakeRedMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
probably it would, all your muscles tense up, and to mackenzie, they said before 10-20m range, not sure how far away they are from him

So is a 10-20m range good enough to have a definitive outcome?

corky1970 said:
JakeRedMCFC said:

fuckin shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!
these are coppers you might give em a good idea !

and it will all end, ive just written to Blatter to ask him to delay kick off tomorrow !!

isnt he in hospital after collapsing? or was it platini?

rickmcfc said:
bluemoonchick said:
They're dragging it out to make it into a film. It'll be coming to a cinema near you shortly.

Fuck me i would go and watch it!!!

You wouldnt be the only one, i dont think i've ever watched a news channel for so long! This is classic...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.