Raoul Moat

<a class="postlink" href="http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg375/scaled.php?tn=0&server=375&filename=g5h.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg375/scaled ... &ysize=640</a>

JakeRedMCFC said:
mackenzie said:
I think there is something to be said for negotiations. There shouldn't be any more unnecessary bloodshed, surely.

theres a picture of that guy with the tazer, surely they could just taze him then rush in with the shields and restrain him?
im not exactly trained in how to deal with these situations but surely they could do something other than talk to him all night?

They're dragging it out to make it into a film. It'll be coming to a cinema near you shortly.

JakeRedMCFC said:
mackenzie said:
I think there is something to be said for negotiations. There shouldn't be any more unnecessary bloodshed, surely.

theres a picture of that guy with the tazer, surely they could just taze him then rush in with the shields and restrain him?
im not exactly trained in how to deal with these situations but surely they could do something other than talk to him all night?

Not a tazer expert. Maybe they aren't close enough to be sure it wouldn't cause more harm than good?

I think at the moment they are simply wanting things to end quietly rather than risking a kneejerk reaction from Moat.

JakeRedMCFC said:
mackenzie said:

Just guessing, but if he has his hand on a trigger which is attached to a shot gun pointed at his head, a shot of electricity would involuntarily make him shoot himself?

bluemoonchick said:
JakeRedMCFC said:

They're dragging it out to make it into a film. It'll be coming to a cinema near you shortly.

Fuck me i would go and watch it!!!

JakeRedMCFC said:
mackenzie said:

Giving someone with their finger on the trigger of a sawn-off which they're holding to their head an electric shock is probably only going to end one way, save on bullets though I suppose........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.