Raoul Moat

mackenzie said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
if this was in spain or somewhere where the police dont take any shit this would of ended hours ago

I think there is something to be said for negotiations. There shouldn't be any more unnecessary bloodshed, surely.

Lunar Blue said:
gaz76 said:
BREAKING NEWS!!! Lunar blue has found his sense of humour, it took the death of corky, but in the long run I think everyone will agree it was worth it!!

Again! What the fuck have I done to get so much flak?????? It must be summer and there are no City full-backs to abuse.
Further breaking news

Sorry folks false alarm lunar blue still dosent get it, and poor old corky died for no reason

mackenzie said:
JakeRedMCFC said:
if this was in spain or somewhere where the police dont take any shit this would of ended hours ago

I think there is something to be said for negotiations. There shouldn't be any more unnecessary bloodshed, surely.

theres a picture of that guy with the tazer, surely they could just taze him then rush in with the shields and restrain him?
im not exactly trained in how to deal with these situations but surely they could do something other than talk to him all night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.