Raoul Moat

johnny on the spot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHnWpLQtyo[/youtube]

Oh dear Gazza, 6 years with good behaviour? It's sad but he is a few smarties short of a tube. I know it's wrong but I found that hilarious.

I'm glad the Police at least tried to bring it to a peaceful end.

The man was obviously filled with paranoid rage, but the accounts of what he shouted out during last night are actually quite sad.

He should never have been released, and the prison authorities at least tried to warn of his potential for further violence. That this information was not acted on is unfortunate but not a surprise. It happened to me nearly 30 years ago when my nutter of an ex was released from HMP and the Police said to me and my family that they could do nothing unless he was violent again.

mackenzie said:

The man was obviously filled with paranoid rage, but the accounts of what he shouted out during last night are actually quite sad.

He should never have been released, and the prison authorities at least tried to warn of his potential for further violence. That this information was not acted on is unfortunate but not a surprise. It happened to me nearly 30 years ago when my nutter of an ex was released from HMP and the Police said to me and my family that they could do nothing unless he was violent again.

What was he shouting?

Ireland Haroo said:
mackenzie said:

What was he shouting?

"I have no Dad. I'm all alone."

Pitiful really.

mackenzie said:

Pitiful really.

Cry me a river. Lots of people have it worse off than he did and they don't go around shooting people.

Good riddance.

Ducky_ said:
mackenzie said:

Pitiful really.

Cry me a river. Lots of people have it worse off than he did and they don't go around shooting people.

Good riddance.

You're right. But it is still a sad and pathetic indictment of a man's last thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.