Raoul Moat

As expected there's a few different Facebook profiles/pages.

I know the press took quotes off of his profile, but which one is it? Anyone got a link?

I can just imagine all the police stood at the entrance to this forest looking at each other saying 'I don't fancy this, he said he wants to shoot us. What should we do?' Then one pipes up 'I know tell the paddy's that our vans won't work in there and we need the ones they have and to bring some drivers with them' then the other one replies 'they'll never fall for that.......

Blue Smarties said:
I can't understand why Raoul Moat took being dumped by his girlfriend so badly.

I mean, there's plenty of other women out there looking for an ugly ginger psychopath addicted to steroids with a history of domestic violence.

Get over it man.

He'd be beating em off with a stick north of the border.

The guys gone hiding in the Northumbria National Park.I've been on the moors up there empty barns farms buliding all over.Have slept overnight in 1or 2.OK fro the summer but wouldnt like to try winter time.

Maybe its just me but doesnt anyone else think, he may have parked his motor and erected the tent, then been very sneaky and got into another car and just f*cked off out of the area. Waits around for a bit, it quietens down then goes back to get the rest of the cops he feels are to blame for his plight.

chumpster1 said:
Maybe its just me but doesnt anyone else think, he may have parked his motor and erected the tent, then been very sneaky and got into another car and just f*cked off out of the area. Waits around for a bit, it quietens down then goes back to get the rest of the cops he feels are to blame for his plight.
The police probably haven't even thought of this!

chumpster1 said:

This post is strangely reminiscent of that psychopath test about that girl killing her sister to see the guy at the funeral...

In all seriousness, I've just spent five hours at work putting together articles for binding and microfilming on all this. The more you learn about him, the easier it is to understand how events escalated to such a tragic scale. I really hope they manage to bring him in peacefully.

johnny on the spot said:
chumpster1 said:

This post is strangely reminiscent of that psychopath test about that girl killing her sister to see the guy at the funeral...

In all seriousness, I've just spent five hours at work putting together articles for binding and microfilming on all this. The more you learn about him, the easier it is to understand how events escalated to such a tragic scale. I really hope they manage to bring him in peacefully.

Oh Raoul stop trying to make it better, just give yourself up mate. The game of hide and seek has gone on for to long now!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.