Raoul Moat

He could have had a career in an Erasure tribute band

andy-bell-angel

or got a game with the red dippers

1.3530785!img3530740.jpg

i have not followed this story much but sounds like he has done a Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'?

If he stays on the run for a while doing some mad things in between there is sure to be some dodgy street t-shirt sellers going to make some cash.

Posters on uni - students walls

then he will ask for some local reporter to meet up for his story then go on a mad one?

Expect the film to be made not long after his death with James coburn playing the laed role as he is on everything at the min.

rickmcfc said:
Tell you what this guy is good at hide and seek isnt he!!! By the way, is it to early for jokes yet on this issue or not?

never to early ric.

since the mobile phone people tex me jokes that are going to happen the day after.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm --<br /><br />
cbeebies is poo said:
rickmcfc said:
Tell you what this guy is good at hide and seek isnt he!!! By the way, is it to early for jokes yet on this issue or not?

never to early ric.

since the mobile phone people tex me jokes that are going to happen the day after.

im just off to jump in to the delorean to see what news is going to happen 2mor

Ironically, it appears that moat is being surrounded.

So, Raoul moat has vowed to go on killing policemen until he's dead.
You know Raoul, traffic wardens are a lot like policemen.....

Raoul moat - the only Ginger who was ever wanted

"Police struggling to find moat"
Under the drawbridge is usually a safe bet.

malkie said:
Ironically, it appears that moat is being surrounded.

So, Raoul moat has vowed to go on killing policemen until he's dead.
You know Raoul, traffic wardens are a lot like policemen..... Raoul moat - the only Ginger who was ever wanted

"Police struggling to find moat"
Under the drawbridge is usually a safe bet.

Hahahahahaha.

ok, here goes. Ive got a few more but just a few teasers.

Starting to get bored of these Raoul Moat jokes. There not even raoulmoatly funny....

---------------

Whats the difference between Derick Bird and Raoul Moat.... 9 victims, 3 villages and around 24 hours and counting.

if you find him on facebook and go through his friends list some of them have posted their opinions on their walls. well i have to find something to do with my day off.

im impressed he managed to hand write a 49 page letter, the cramps must have been excruciating. respect for that.

also i think its clear the police are both clueless and shitting themselves.

I wish Raoul Moat would do the decent and honourable thing, he's put the family of Samantha Stobbart through hell.
Please mate, for the sake of your kids, shave off your ginger fucking hair.

Raoul Moat...? Sounds like a dodgey Romainian holiday rep.

AND OFFICIALLY FROM HIS FACEBOOK 4minutes ago

"Raoul Moat just went to Greggs to get a corn beef slice, question to the police... which one???, nice pasty, you fucking stupid police wheres my war, hahahaha"

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.