Rate Our Transfer Window

Rate our transfer window out of 10...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 would’ve been a three if either Bernardo or Laporte left

Brought in a star in Grealish but one injury to Torres and we have Sterling playing striker who can’t finish 1v1s but has brilliant movement. No natural finisher at the club apart from Torres. Delap is young dont see him being thrown in.

Didnt replace Kompany and it killed us that season, hopefully it doesn’t with not replacing Aguero.

Any news on these three joining this window or is it still Jan?
Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Kluiverth Aguilar
And if they are coming are they set for the first team or out on loan? I’d read Kayky was due Jan. ut now this window and straight in to the first team but??? We have history of not getting work permits. Could define if I change my score or not.

Kept our most important players from last season AND added Grealish into the mix. Solid window.

Aguero's injury at Barca sadly proves us right in letting him go.

Getting a top striker was our number 1 dealing though, that would have made it a 10.

Every other position is stacked.

Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Kluiverth Aguilar
And if they are coming are they set for the first team or out on loan? I’d read Kayky was due Jan. ut now this window and straight in to the first team but??? We have history of not getting work permits. Could define if I change my score or not.
Kayky’s contract with Fluminense has been terminated and he will end up loaned to Troyes. Window there still has 20 days to go

8 probably.

+ Got a dynamic player in Grealish.
+ Kept the supposed "unhappy" players in Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, etc.
+ Extended Stones, Dias and with probably a few more on the way.

- Didn't get a striker.
- Weren't aggressive enough with elite talent on cheap (Mendes, Camavinga, etc)*

*- This point is from the outside looking in. Possible that the players preferred other projects and/or didn't fit in the club's project.

Undoubtedly our rivals improved. Chelsea is our biggest threat due to their combination of depth, quality and a world class manager. Liverpool have the manager but I question their overall depth. I question Ole as the manager at Man U as well as their midfield depth.

I'm an optimistic guy. I wasn't overly upset at the transfer window. We're still the team to beat!

Getting our pants pulled down for a striker I am glad is something we didn't fall for. Zinchenko getting more games and Laporte getting a space in the team for obvious reasons is a bonus too (So keeping hold of him in this window is great).

Grealish I am more than happy with as am I in keeping Bernardo, overall a win for us and looking forward to the season that's underway.

Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Kluiverth Aguilar
No idea about Kayky but Sarmiento and Aguilar have already been loan out (in the spoiler section of the OP), gone to Girona and Lommel.

Kayky’s contract with Fluminense has been terminated and he will end up loaned to Troyes. Window there still has 20 days to go
Cheers, looks a decent player at 17 if not a little greedy at times. Would be nice to maybe see one of these “next Naymar” types come straight over and see how they do. I don’t see how sending them to places like Troyes or other clubs we own really benefits them when getting beat week in week out? But that’s just me. Only benefit is getting a work permit.

Splitting weighting between outgoings & incoming equally I’ld say 7, if sporting strange ways pay a fee later after court proceedings then it might even push an 8. Maintaining the strength in depth is vital to how we play and whilst I would have liked to see a true striker come in the costs being branded about of loosing Eric Bernie & Jesus wouldn’t have warranted it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.