Rate The Season

Can't believe anyone would score this season higher than a 6 even if they were being incredibly generous.

It's a 4/10 for me. Fucking awful from Boxing Day til the middle of April barring 2 weeks in Feb (Newcastle/Stoke) in the league.

Even worse in the domestic cups.

4/10 is where we would be planning for trips to Rotherham, Brighton, MK Dons, Bristol City etc imo.

kevodevo said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
7/8 out of 10?! people are blindly generous.

4/10 for me, carried by Kun for most of the season, stars such as Vinnie, Nasri, Yaya, Dzeko have failed, new signings haven't shone, miserably pathetic exit from the domestic cups, sneaked through in the CL, with our highlight of the season in Rome. Having a manager who failed completely this season, and needs to go, and a miserable surrender of our title once again, by the same core of players, with regular under-par performances and results.

Bad season and much surgery is needed for a new era next season. Least we know who's worthy of staying though.
looking a the number of posts you have made it looks as though you pore over your computer instead of watching football and learning a bit
I suggest you get out a bit more - maybe watch a bit of footie!!
There is no doubt we need some changes but fuck me - FFP completely banjaxed our transfers, completely banjaxed the squad for champs league and if you had been able to watch a few games you might have worked out that a lot of key players were playing with knocks, injuries etc for a considerable period of this season- they do not become bad players overnight and the gods were against us this season - add to that the fact we have had some seriously poor refereeing decisions against us.
we will actually win the league next year - it will happen just because we are the best team - it did not happen this year but really we are not a bad team, we have a very good squad which can be improved no doubts and we have a manager that thinks well and is not an absolute twat unlike many of his adversaries in the Prem!!

looking at your number of posts, you clearly don't read enough of my wisdom to have an intellectually developed opinion on the matter.

See we can both play the personal jibes card.

I've been to 14 home league games .
Wins ) 11
Draws ) 2
Loss ) 1
Champions league
Wins) 1
Draws) 1
Loss) 2
F.A cup
Wins ) 1
Away matches
Wins ) 2
Losses ) 2
In 23 matches
15 wins
3 draws
5 losses
Overall
7 out of 10 about right

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Can't believe anyone would score this season higher than a 6 even if they were being incredibly generous.

It's a 4/10 for me. Fucking awful from Boxing Day til the middle of April barring 2 weeks in Feb (Newcastle/Stoke) in the league.

Crazy! You expect too much. Look where United have finished having spent much more money than us. The opposition in the Premier League are not totally useless. If you have been involved in high level competition in any sport you will find that winning all the time is not a given.

The cups I didn't see and could not care less about. Perhaps the players felt the same way.

Disappointing but still reasons to be optimistic.

Had looked terrible at one point but 6 wins on the bounce is good in anybody's book

pardoeofftomexico said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Crazy! You expect too much. Look where United have finished having spent much more money than us. The opposition in the Premier League are not totally useless. If you have been involved in high level competition in any sport you will find that winning all the time is not a given.

The cups I didn't see and could not care less about. Perhaps the players felt the same way.
If that's the case no wonder big changes are on the horizon.

Yes competition is tougher but 4 of the bottom 5 we surrendered a 2 goal lead that's just not acceptable. A run of 4 wins in 15 games is not acceptable. Just 2 reason why the season has been very disappointing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.