Rate this season

Some of these comments remind me why I mainly hang around the off topic section on this site, years of underinvestment in key areas of this squad is why we are where we are at this moment in time; not pep. He has had this team playing some of the best football I've ever seen but poor finishing and poor individual defending have cost us dearly

Some of these comments remind me why I mainly hang around the off topic section on this site, years of underinvestment in key areas of this squad is why we are where we are at this moment in time; not pep. He has had this team playing some of the best football I've ever seen but poor finishing and poor individual defending have cost us dearly

That is the most sensible post i have read tonight, and also very correct

That is the most sensible post i have read tonight, and also very correct
Haha thanks mate, I love BM and the posters on here but people do tend to be very over-reactionary (if that's a word) at times
It's understandable why people are disappointed, I also hoped we might have pushed a sustained challenge for the title now pep is here; but people need to just step back and assess the situation before ranting as if we're mid-table; pep will change this club for the better but he needs time

Absolutely wank.

Guardiola has massively underwhelmed and massively under delivered.

He's shown me he is unable and/or unwilling to adapt or change 'his' way of doing things, despite it clearly not working.

Considering he's supposed to be the best coach in the world, that is alarming.

If he gets finished above by THAT side he wants to take a very long look at himself.

Well said. It started in 2013, some will say Mancini didn't get the signings he wanted. Did Pep get the players in he wanted?

Haha thanks mate, I love BM and the posters on here but people do tend to be very over-reactionary (if that's a word) at times
It's understandable why people are disappointed, I also hoped we might have pushed a sustained challenge for the title now pep is here; but people need to just step back and assess the situation before ranting as if we're mid-table; pep will change this club for the better but he needs time

Totally agree....i think the first ten games at the beginning hoodwinked a few into believing we would storm every competition and increased aspirations and expectations on a squad that was not capable, whilst also changing it's footballing playing style.

Well said. It started in 2013, some will say Mancini didn't get the signings he wanted. Did Pep get the players in he wanted?
I firmly believe Mach there were several players pep wanted, he's no fool and would be able to see just how under strenghted we are in the full back department; if he couldn't see it then he almost certainly does now with him putting navas at right back :)

Totally agree....i think the first ten games at the beginning hoodwinked a few into believing we would storm every competition and increased aspirations and expectations on a squad that was not capable, whilst also changing it's footballing playing style.

Agreed, I think people forget how lack luster our playing style was under pellers at the end of last season; the team play better football and it is evident in that we have many more points in the league this year than we did last season; it's just a shame everyone else has stepped up as well haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.