Rate this season

7/10

Could have been plenty better but mitigation played a significant part.The last few weeks have proved how different things could have been.

All bodes brilliantly for next season and beyond :-))

Its been a poor season imo
The team have lacked intensity at times and this has hurt in the big games.

Plus being done over by corrupt officials hasn't helped.

You can effectively break the season down into 3 parts mate.

Started and ended fantastically well results wise but it was the middle part where poor finishing and defending did for us as well as some of the most biased and blatant cheating from officials i've ever seen.

Will go from "satisfactory" to "actually quite good" if Ajax tonk the rags in Stockholm.

In real terms it was much as I expected at the start given the limitations of our squad
Am absolutely certain next season will be better.

You can effectively break the season down into 3 parts mate.

Started and ended fantastically well results wise but it was the middle part where poor finishing and defending did for us as well as some of the most biased and blatant cheating from officials i've ever seen.
People talk about the end of the season as if its been awesome. We have had some good victories against cannon fodder and predictably dull/close games against Leicester and United
Even Pellegrini eclipsed this season's end each year

3/10 based on a 5 average.

There's been positives in terms of player development and especially tactical complexity/understanding.

But we didn't put up a fight in any major competition, there was no focus on developing Academy players and we yet again had problems/drama in the squad that was thought to be a thing of the past. For a club of our ambition that is not good enough.

I'd love to know what Chelsea's season last year ranked as!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.