Rather play United in semi or final?

mat said:
mammutly said:
The rag's entire season is collapsing. They won't get to Wembley and they're about to lose 4 league games on the bounce.

I have that dream too, it would be hilarious and put the pisscan out for good. Yet i can only see them dicking the rent boys and the FA getting their dream final where the double is on. If they are up for it they'll be shaking like shitting dogs they would hate us to take that away from them.

A final (if we both make it) would be win win for us.

Unless they beat us. In which case I would want to hide under a large rock until at least September.

Does the thought of them beating us in the FA Cup final to clinch the double make anyone else feel physically nauseous?

Johnsonontheleft said:
mat said:
mammutly said:
The rag's entire season is collapsing. They won't get to Wembley and they're about to lose 4 league games on the bounce.

I have that dream too, it would be hilarious and put the pisscan out for good. Yet i can only see them dicking the rent boys and the FA getting their dream final where the double is on. If they are up for it they'll be shaking like shitting dogs they would hate us to take that away from them.

A final (if we both make it) would be win win for us.

Unless they beat us. In which case I would want to hide under a large rock until at least September.

Does the thought of them beating us in the FA Cup final to clinch the double make anyone else feel physically nauseous?

The days when we had to scared of the rags are long gone. Tables have most definitely turned.

Draw the weakest team on paper and hope we get through and Chelsea/Utd get knocked out. Anything can happen in a Wembley semi-final. Wigan are capable of beating Utd or Chelsea on their day - certainly if they play like they did at Goodison they can beat anyone

Lets get as far as we can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.