Rather play United in semi or final?

If they beat Chelski, final.

Lose 2 big cup games in a week and the rot could set in, they might struggle in the league while we have finally hit form, despite injuries. They lose a game or 2 and we are right back in the mix if we keep winning. 10 games to go, one is a derby, it's still possible that we walk out at Wembley for the final as Champions ourselves.

We have to get there, but if we do as Champs, I want the rags in the final so we do the double over them. If we do as 2nd, I want the rags in the final to stop their double attempt and take the shine off their title.

Yaya_Tony said:

Lose 2 big cup games in a week and the rot could set in, they might struggle in the league while we have finally hit form, despite injuries. They lose a game or 2 and we are right back in the mix if we keep winning. 10 games to go, one is a derby, it's still possible that we walk out at Wembley for the final as Champions ourselves.

We have to get there, but if we do as Champs, I want the rags in the final so we do the double over them. If we do as 2nd, I want the rags in the final to stop their double attempt.

If we won the league, then we would already have done the double, the FA cup would be for the treble!

rickmcfc said:
Yaya_Tony said:

We have to get there, but if we do as Champs, I want the rags in the final so we do the double over them. If we do as 2nd, I want the rags in the final to stop their double attempt.

If we won the league, then we would already have done the double, the FA cup would be for the treble!
Thing with the Charity Shield is you have got to be in it to win it, we were the best last year and won it this year. It's silver, it counts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.