Rather play United in semi or final?

the final would be historic but come on CHELSKI please knock em out?TAKE WALL IN THE SEMI'S?IF SO GET THE BODY ARMOUR OUT CHAPS.

semi without a doubt

I would hate the rags to have the bragging rights a Cup Final victory would bring

if the worst happened and they beat us in the semi they would only matching what we did to them

whp.blue said:
semi without a doubt

I would hate the rags to have the bragging rights a Cup Final victory would bring

if the worst happened and they beat us in the semi they would only matching what we did to them
Have you any idea how negative you have become.
Here's a thought , spin it round for a wee second and envisage a last second goal to win the cup .....

There you go

That's why we go to watch football

whp.blue said:
semi without a doubt

Imagine the feeling of having bragging rights over them though? Let's face it, the title is over and will be a bit of an anti-climax for them, unlike last season for us. Most Blues have resigned to them winning it so it won't be that disappointing when they actually win it mathematically. Fast forward to Wembley then, they have a chance of a double, and beating us to do it. We beat them, deny them a double and win a trophy which wasn't won in March - or no anti-climax in other words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.