RB: Boateng or Richards?

A bit irrelevant I know, but Richards going to sleep still cost us.

The third goal, he was too busy fanning about protesting that the ball was out, instead of running back to defend.

Still, fair play he tries hard and had a decent enough game.

Blimey people managing to talk about Richards witout spouting bullshit, lol

He scores that chance thats a different game but cant hold it against a defender for not scoring. Should of out it back on his right foot as he had tied the defenders into knots with his run

Chippy_boy said:
A bit irrelevant I know, but Richards going to sleep still cost us.

The third goal, he was too busy fanning about protesting that the ball was out, instead of running back to defend.

Still, fair play he tries hard and had a decent enough game.

Harsh mate,he'd run himself into the ground up until that point,i think tired legs contributed,which was understandable.

Saying that,and to answer the thread,i don't think either are good enough as first choice right back,we need to purchase one.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
not convinced by either defensively, but Micah worked really hard today, fair play to him.

Agree with you, both worry me at times to be fair but Micah really put the effort in today.

Boateng has been dreadful so far-hope its just because he's a young lad in a new team, country etc. Needs time. Micah impressed today-great effort.

Not convinced either are good enough right backs for challenging for the title or maybe even for top four.
Boateng definitely better at centre half - unfortunately when he's in possession I can't help thinking Gelson Fernandes - makes everything look so difficult.
Richards played better than he has in a long time - seemed to relish the adversity of the situation. I do worry about his customary "switch off" every game and whether it it will cost us that day or not.

Richards played well today. Boateng seems to play with fear but maybe a few more games will get him right.

Boateng for me anyday. Only somehow while playing in WC he seemed bit more confident, bit more beast. Maybe injury and new team and needs time to settle in, anyways Boateng it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.