RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

I thought Leipzig were there for the taking, and same as Forrest we just didn’t finish em off.
We are sleep walking into a dreadful season, that will end with nothing if we carry on like this. Watching us waste Haaland’s talent is so frustrating, I wish we would just attack and go past players like we did, but it it seems we either don’t have the players to do it or Pep doesn’t allow them to do it, either way it’s sh!t to watch.
Exactly. It’s like watching paint dry. Slowly

In no way is this blowing smoke up Uniteds arse , but they look decent, and you know why ? Pace in transition, we look bereft against fast attacking teams , we are so imbalanced it’s untrue , as much as Pep is “God” we are shite on the left , Jack drifts inside , who’s up in the space he’s vacated ? We are far far too much reliant on the right side of our attack . We had the perfect opportunity to play Jack in the Kev role last night , with Foden left - as much as I love Gundo , Jack is made for the attacking midfield role, he drifts in constantly to midfield, use him Pep ffs

What the fuck is going on with the not passing to haaland?

Even pep in interviews says we have to find him, plus I cannot believe his instructions say don’t pass into the space, he’s on record saying that in the final third they do it themselves with no tactical push from him. So what the fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.