RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

For me, Gundogan is one of the worst offenders when it comes to not passing to Haaland. All the technique and decision making in the world but seems to be blind not to see a 6’4 sports car ALWAYS OPEN in front of him. Absolutely ridiculous
He should take a look how a certain 37 year old Modric plays the game.

Our problem in my humble opinion is the midfield simple as. Only my opinion thats all.
Our midfield is shite. It offers no goal threat what so ever so sides don’t need to really worry about. No one ever breaking into the box or driving forward with he ball, just sideways static passing that makes it easy for sides to nullify Haaland. Lack of Kev just highlights that, but he’s been way off it these last few months as well.

How things have changed from a week ago on here…
For the record those who are angry at “ zero subs again “ .I think it’s the first game this season that we’ve not used any subs. Three tough away games what we didn’t lose .
I get the frustration but for me at this stage of the season the glass has to kept half full.
I’m more worried about the lack of tomato’s for my ploughman’s tomorrow.

Up the blues.

When the EPL did their drive by shooting of City the other week, that will have said to the world and UEFA, yeah the bastards got away with it. The cheating tonight, yeah of course but that’s what happens when your own league goes out to destroy our club. Of course I’m fucked off Pep won’t take a chance with subs, it’s fucking the team who are now running on empty.
I did however forecast a draw and it makes the second leg more interesting.
Can we stop them scoring? I very much doubt it.

Sorry, but tonight tells us that it's over for Pep. Thanks for some amazing years, but it's obvious that 10 mins before Lepzeig equalized that changes needed to be made and he did fuck all again.

We have a worldie striker, and we can't get the ball to him, that's poor coaching from Pep. We have a big squad and he won't make a sub, we piss about around the box and then pass back before the half-way line.

Not a chance we win the Cl with Pep, sorry but he's a stubborn old goat who refuses to change and he will cost us the league this season.
Frustrating night yes but Jesus Christ… How many fucking trophies has he won for us…

Don't u think Pep has earnt the respect to build another squad? I mean he's won us plenty of titles hasn't he?

This place has turned into RAWK and the rag cafe I bet they're laughing at u all.

Bet half of u lot moaning don't even go, sit in your chairs waiting to come on here for a moan because we've not won 5-0
Its unbelievable. The way people are on here, it would seem like they care about Haaland more than the club. He is part of the issue as well ! Don't just blame the people not looking for him, he needs to change his style as well to suit the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.