RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

It seems to me like they’ll all waiting for the perfect ball for Haaland when it really doesn’t have to be,if there’s space behind.What’s wrong with a dink over heads?The guy can turn a shit pass into a good one.A bit too much emphasis on not losing possession is not helping him at all.

Not sure why everyone is carrying on like a draw was a bad result, anyone who half knows football knew that's a tough place to go, and RB Leipzig are a good team. They weren't going to roll over and have 4/5 put past them.

Take the draw and get at them at home in the second leg.

My only concern is the lack of service for Haaland. He makes the runs but isn't getting delivery, well he doesn't if De Bruyne isn't in the team. That's the biggest issue for me

To cheer you all up, it will be back to Kevin Gundo and Rodri at the weekend. Dynamic!

For me, Gundogan is one of the worst offenders when it comes to not passing to Haaland. All the technique and decision making in the world but seems to be blind not to see a 6’4 sports car ALWAYS OPEN in front of him. Absolutely ridiculous
Yes agreed, he went wide to Jack tonight when Erling was screaming for it. Why ?

For me, Gundogan is one of the worst offenders when it comes to not passing to Haaland. All the technique and decision making in the world but seems to be blind not to see a 6’4 sports car ALWAYS OPEN in front of him. Absolutely ridiculous
Very true, him and Rodri totally ignoring Erling all night, something isn't right

Well tonight won’t do anything to allay suspicions that the game is corrupt. Dodgy as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.