RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

No chance this team is getting near a champions league final this time around.
We're shit compared to what we were but everyone is pretty shit really. Madrid are 10 points off barca. Bayern are struggling big time. I honestly think we can win it not being at our best.

5th team in Germany, but they are 4 points away from being leaders. Have beaten Madrid, drew Bayern and dominated both. They have lost once in like 30 games. They started very poorly the season, if not they would be leaders in Bundesliga.

You sir have no idea of football if you think we were so bad
Calling me sir goes a long way to be fair. But if you watched that and thought it was good then what can i do but try and sell you another braille keyboard.

Get a grip.

Embarrassing
He's not wrong, Pep has already managed them out of one CL title with a baffling team selection against Chelsea. It seems like he puts his ego ahead of the club, like he doesn't want to just put out the best XI and let them dominate because he might not get enough credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.