RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

1 pass to Erling in 94 minutes.
No subs.
Eddie did 2 fantastic saves to keep us in the game.

Not sure what Pep is thinking, I love him but but we have to improve. We have to be more attack minded. It seems without Kev we are devoid of goal creation. Might as well play with a false 9.

This 100%

We've lost direction this season. Should have stuck with the false 9.

I know but it’s strange isn’t it. All that pace and power up front and it’s not even used.
If Pep rented a speedboat at Sale water park with a giant outboard motor you get the feeling he would bring his own oars and gently row it round the lake

when the game becomes too easy villa forest away everton at home we start pissing about and lose momentum then once conceed its difficult to get going again same again tonight

mystic meg penalty for leipzig handball
You and the majority of posters on here haven't got a clue about football, we didn't change tactics they did, they changed formation, they pressed higher up the pitch and the only criticism is that Pep didn't change our shape, but to say the players were shit second half is laughable...

Man City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to BT Sport: "They made a step forward and pressed higher and we had more problems to make the build-up. After the goal, we concede and we come back and played a good last 15-20 minutes. We had good chances in both halves and a good result and we go to decide it in Manchester.

"I am happy for the whole game, not just the first half. What do you expect? That we play a friendly game here? How many games have you seen from Leipzig? You expect us to come here and win 0-5? That is not a reality. This is a competition that in the group stage many important teams are out. It is difficult. We are a good team and we do many, many good things. We continued to do this. People expect us to come here and win 0-4, I am sorry we are not able to do this.

"I saw the team good, especially in the middle. I thought about Phil [Foden]. In the end, I decide to continue with what I have, especially the back four. Bernardo [Silva] was giving a lot of control in the middle.

"I didn't see it so I cannot talk, but I know what happens in these situations."

The last paragraph is referring to the penalty shout I think.
Don’t think he was alone in that. The players put up such a half-arsed appeal that VAR didn’t even bother checking it.

Lol. They're the 5th best team in Germany. With timo werner in the team. Jesus christ. We were so so boring and so so bad. It's ok to say it. Its ok. Its ok. Its ok.

Whats with ur smart arse comment and ur dogshit video ,there actually 4 points off the top of leauge an dropped more than that in there last few games,theyve had a great season and av got sum crackin players,what just because there not a big name u dont think there dicks big enough,do me a fuckin favour,they bagged 3 at etihad for a start last year oh and beat real madrid in group stages at home this cl also but yer post ur crap vid u spud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.