RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Could have nicked the win near the end with that cast iron penalty decision.
C,mon Ray, just look the other way and whistle and it’ll never have happened.
It’s like living in a fucking illusion - the obvious is there before all, yet the officials ignore it, the media support the officials, and the lie is ignored by the masses.
Just another 9/11 with steel melting at temperatures not possible due to the low burning temperatures of volatile aviation fuels, sky scrapers falling down in sympathy without being hit by so much as a pigeon, and a pentagon surrounded by hd security cameras hit by a commercial passenger plane that left no images and no wreckage whatsoever . . and fucking NO it wasn’t a hand ball !

we were not great, keeper didn’t have anything to do mate.. it was pass pass pass go forward then back to rodri or walker, walker do a good run then back to bernardo pass pass then grealish will do a little run then back… it’s so predictable and teams know it how many times we been 1- nil up since world cup and lost it??!
That is a good question, totally lost the ability to win 1-0

I'd have took a draw before a ball was kicked but I thought it was an opportunity missed given our 1st half performance where Leipzig didn't get a sniff.

2nd half performance was bemusing to say the least.

I still fancy us to qualify but overall we're a shadow of the side we had last season and I'm concerned because if we don't win anything, it'll be those rag cunts that will. (Not the Champions League obviously because they play in the Thursday night cup)

Ok. I mean. Usually people on here are pretty decent. I'm gonna put this down to you being as pissed off as I am about the result/performance

I didn't think we were good in the first half. You're probably closer to being right than i am. Cowardly Lazy Shitshow is the name of our Amazon documentary at the end of the season.
Rag...

Fuck me at least Phil would turn With the ball and attack if he were in the middle… wait.. I forgot he doesn’t have enough “la pausa” for Pep..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.