RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Go to bed, fucking clueless..
So you're happy with their last two matches? You see City as a team who is merely on even footing with NF and RBL? I really don't get the anger, when teams with talent like City have drop points to small clubs in successive outings something is wrong.

Or are you just one of those fans who celebrates no matter what? Im able to be a fan and still offer an honest critique, I don't think you have to just blindly accept everything the club does.

A ticking off at most. If we contest a decision strongly in the moment, it gets looked at.
It would lead to a few more unnecessary bookings (as much as the ref is constantly shafting us) and it would give him/her any even more of an excuse.

Ok. I mean. Usually people on here are pretty decent. I'm gonna put this down to you being as pissed off as I am about the result/performance
Seemed like u were being patronising to me,and not one single bit am i pissed off about result,since when ever has a draw away in knockout of cl bin bad result,idd have to be a fool to think that

a bogey match vs Palace away from home Saturday evening before we face Leipzig Tuesday evening in 3 weeks. both will be must win, Pep needs to outfox both Vieira and this Rose guy in 3 days.

What simple substitution would have won us that game and why?
I mentioned about seven or eight minutes before Leipzig scored that we looked leggy in midfield and that Gundogan was looking tired and was struggling with the pace of the game. Bringing Foden on for him at that point was needed. Foden is a positive forward thing player and has pace and energy that we were really lacking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.