RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

As was pointed at when linked numerous times Kane’s injury record is better than haaland‘s but anyways not going to derail the thread any further.
And so far Haaland hasn't missed many game through injury whilst he has been here.

i agree in some ways, but he is our and the leagues top scorer.
I think haaland is currently very low in confidence and sides have started to work out more effective ways of marking him. Will be interesting if we/haaland can evolve to get more out of him

Good away draw without our talisman at a very tough place where Real Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund have failed to win this season.

Understandably ran out of steam a bit in the 2nd half and I did hope for some subs but it wasn’t a particularly strong bench.

Job done, well played City

I'm.starting to lose faith in Pep to be honest. I came to the conclusion some while back that we would never win Champions League with him at the helm. He just doesn't have it in him - he thinkers and farts about too much and bottles it in the big.games.

And now we're playing really dull boring safe football and wasting the biggest talent the premier League has ever seen it's a criminal shame. There's plenty of other managers would use the talent we have and get us playing better more attacking more productive football than this.

No one, I doubt ever, will get us playing attacking and productive football as much as Pep has himself, we’ve had several seasons of frankly obscene stats in terms of dominance and goals.

We only need to look at rivals that haven’t had anywhere near the success levels we’ve had to see how easy it is for motivation and performance levels to slip though, let alone going through a pretty big transition in your main attacking option. For some, that can mean eighth in the premier league and being battered 5-2 in the CL. For us, despite winning continuously more, it’s still the closest challenger to the title and ultimately a good away result. Ironically with this season, I actually think we have more of a chance of winning the CL this year than most under him.

After his press conference a few weeks ago, he could lose every game for the rest of the season and I’d still have faith in him for how well he represented our club. If I add in he’s the best coach of my lifetime and what he’s treated us to on the pitch, then he deserves even more slack.

Losing faith this quickly after all of that and it being obvious we’re going to do some squad refresh in the summer, I just can’t comprehend that. I hope people realise how high our expectations are and how much of that is down to him and what he’s given us. I guarantee if they don’t, they’ll realise it when he does eventually go.

Last edited:
Haaland is a great player, but he probably isnt for us. Ive said for a few years now, we should have broke the bank for Harry Kane he would flourish and fit right into our team. He drops in, links up, plays all positions per game to be involved as all our players do, and always ends up on the end of it. We got a marquee signing that year in Grealish and I know English players come at a premium. We got Erling after, cheap as well, but all that could have gone on him. I know hes a twat at Spuds with one of their own bollocks. He would have been great at City and by now one of our own
Absolutely smack bang nail on the head post.

Haaland is very much a luxury player at City. We never actually needed him and, to be honest, I don't think he ever needed us.

A Txiki signing with a view to selling at a big profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.